Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 23, 2010 - Craig

Hey family how is everybody doing?? This week was a Great week! We put our investigator with a date and his whol;e family came to church. On thursday we taught this lesson tyo these people who were just bashing the spirit wasnt there and i was just like kind of shakin up because theyu were like attacking us and the spirit was NOT there. We left and i was like oh man that was a bummer, my spanish didnt work because i didnt have the spirit they were just errogant and it was bad. Anyway i said a lot of prayers because wqe were going to this guys house to teach him. We got there and talk him the word of wisdom he accepted it. And said he had been thinking about that lately and how he wanted more dirrection with that!! Then he said i know its true. So we put him with a date and he was happy the spirit was there and it was awesome. That was the happiest i have been in any lesson my whole mission! I was so happy i literally felt joy through the spirit! It was awesome! The lord really does answer prayers! We tagught that guiy who has the byu jersey and he is reading and praying. He is awesome too! We asked him about his prayers and he said he gets a beautiful feeling and he feels peace!! We are going to invite himn to be baptized tonight on 18 of Sept. I have been really trying to thinmk act and look at things like Jesus did just like connor said. It is hard, but it really invites the spirit a lot. He is the perfect example. He gives us the way for everything in our lives. I am truly grateful for the opportuniy that i have to be a missionary and to be apart of this church. This is a time that i can develope attributes of christ, find the gifts that heavenly father has given me to bless others, and to use the priesthood that i have been trusted with. I am so grateful for the blessings i have recieved. When i take a step back, and look at the things that happen during the day/week, i can honestky see that this is the work of the lord and he is with us. It is hard work. But i love it. I am starting to really love the members and people in Santa Paula! I feel like i have been in S.P for a year ha. I love you all so much. Thankj youy so much for all of the support you give me. I know that this is the true church. I know that Jesus Christ lives. If we will truly strive and exort ourselves to become like him in every way we will have happiness, peace, and confidence. He is the Savior of the world. We need to look unto him in all we do and we cannot and wioll not fall. I love being able to testify of Him EVERY DAY. People might not accept us and our message of him all the time, but that doesnt change his love for them. Thats how we need to be! I love being a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints!! I love you . Love Elder Bills

1 comment:

  1. love checking your blog and reading about the Bills Brothers missionary experiences! such great young men, you must be very proud!

    ReplyDelete