Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 6, 2010 - Craig

Hey family! How is everyone doing?? I cant beleive that Kevan is coming home Wed! That is excited and sad too! I felt strength at times to know he was out here doing the same thing as i am! This past week we found an investigator who we have taught 3 times and he came to church yesterday! It was exciting and we also had a lot of less actives there as well. The work is going pretty well and the lord blesses us a lot. His hand is honestly in everything we do. I was reading in Alma 5 this morning and there is a verse that says do you still have pride in your hearts? Then you are not prepared to meet god. I think its v. 28 . But that really made me think. This life is a time we need to emulate christ in every way and prepare ourselves to stand before God. It is a time of preporation and a probationary state. I was thinking how inspired the talk by President Uchdorf was. The pride talk. I know he knows the importance of this. If we are self induldent and only think about ourselves we are not preparedt to meet God. This life is a time we need to honestly think and cultivate the attributes of Christ. We need to have an eternal perspective of life so that when we do come before Him we wont be ashamed and we will rejoice and feel His countance shine through us. This gospel is true. I know without a doubt. I am so grateful for this life and test. The savior paved the way for us to retutrn with the Father. He is the author of the plan of salvation. He is the key part. Heavenly Father created this wonderful plan of love so that we could return weith him and the savior is the only way back! I love you all so much! We have found some cool investigators who show some interest! Thanks for the support and give kevan a huge hug for me! Papa gracias por su apoyo y amor. Da a Kevan un abrozo por mi!! Gracias por todo familia! Con todo mi amor Elder Bills Mom thanks for the hristmas stuff!!!!!!! And coat

No comments:

Post a Comment