Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Hey Family how are you doing? Thank you so much for the email! I appreciate hearing from you. Things are great here! I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve as assistant. President Castro is an amazing person. As well as my companion Elder Cuartas. He is a true servant of God and I am grateful to work with him. He makes me a better missionary and person. That is so awesome that you were able to talk to President Murri! I love the Murris very much. I always saw them as sort of parental figures. When I came into the mission, I was really homesick and nervous and I felt so much love from them and I always new I could trust tem. I am so grateful the Lord sent me to this mission. He knows my needs and he will continue to guide me as I give my heart and a willing mind to him. I hope the Murris are doing well.
I hope all is going well. What have you done to be under the influence of the spirit? What have you done to qualify for his constant companionship? I am grateful for my mission because I feel like this has bcome one of my greatest desires. To have the spirit. Like the disciples of Christ in 3 nephi 19. I was thinking last night and without the Spirit, we are inadequate to do the Lords qwork. With the spirit we can be equal to the challenges that we face in life. I love you ja. Thanks for all you do! hAVE A great week! Love Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment