Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 19, 2010- Craig

Hey everybody! I hope everybody is enjoying California! It is a great place! The weather is always amazing. I t has been sooo hot here! I have loved it! In like the 90s and 100s. This past week we set an investigator with a date for Aug. 14. He is a really cool guy. He has to stop drinking but i know with faith and helpp from the lord he can do it. This past week for some reason was kind of slow. I dont know if its becuase its summer or what but the days were pretty long with not many lessons. KC Kelly and Dad and Kevan can probably relate but i feel like those times are real testimony builders. When it seems nobody cares or doesnt want to listen that when you can really know if you are on your mission for the love of the people and the gospel or just to be on a mission. I was reading this morning in section 122 in D&C and it is probably one of the most powerful sections. Its the lord talikng to The prophet Joseph Sm,ith in liberty jail. The lord is naming all the things that happened to joseph smith and things that will happen and then he says that all these things are to give Jopseh Smith experiences and to make him a stronger person. It shows the love that the Lord has for his children and especially the love he had for Jospeh Smith. I am so grateful for Joseph Smith. He went through so much to restore the gospel. He is the greatest example of faith. I cant imagine what he went through. What i am doing out here "sacrificing" Is nothing compared to what he or The savior went through. I am truly grateful to represent them. I know Jesus Christ is living and is the Savior of the world. What a great responsability i have to serve him! I started a diet today! Slimfast diet. Tortillas and beans go straight to the stomach. So im staring a diet ha. It probably wont work but we will see. I just hate to see my body go down hill. I hope you all are having fuin in Cali!! I love you all so much! With all my heart! Tell everyone i love them! Love Elder Craig Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment