Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 15, 2010 - Craig

Hey dad! thanks for the email! That is so great about kellys birthday! I cannot beleive that he is 26! I love him and emily so much! I cannot beleive kevan comes home so soon! Holy cow.It is crazy. The workis going good. We are really going to focus on getting investigators to progress. They need to have an inner desire. I need to be a better missionary! I need to help them understand the importance more and be a better teacher! I need to rely on the lord!! That is funny that people didnt follow the instruction in the handbook and did those things. Man some people are rediculous! Ha. I am really grateful for this church. I really cant explain it. We had a member of the seventy spek tothe stake yesterday and he said some INCREDIBLE things. I had an experience this last week that helped my testimony strenghten sooo much. We tracted into this bapstist minister.. Yepp ha so he just starts going off bashing on the prophets and on Joseph smioth and how our church is so worng and he kept saying how learned he was. I honestly was constrained by the sprit to just take it. It was one of the first times that the spirit truly restrained me. he went on for awhile and after we were juist like ok thanks have a great day. We were way nice and said nice things about his church building and stuff ha. My testimony truly was strenghtened. A true disciple will never bring someone down and make fun or bash on someones beleifs or feelings. I know this is the true church! Jesus Christ is at the head of it. The gospel has been restored to a chosen prophet of god. I love you dad! Thanks for everything. My email time is up but i will write the fam a big letter today ilove you dad!!! Thanks for the support.
Love Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment