Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 8, 2010 - Craig

Hey family how are things going?? This week was pretty good. We had a ton of less actives to church and we were way happy about this! My new companion is from spanish fork utah and he has been out just about 6 months. He is struggling really bad with his spanish so I have a good opportunity to helop him. We had some really cool lessons yesterday on the sabbath. One withthis guy named oscar who is about in huis 60's. He said he felt something very different after the first time we taught him and he felt calm and good. I explained to him it was the spirit and that the spirit testifies of truth by helping us feel comfort and enlightened, we then asked him as he came to know that the book of mormon is true and that jospeh smith was a prophet by the power of the holy ghost if he would be baptised and he said yes. it was a very spiritual experience. I have come to realize that when we invite others to be baptized it truly is a big deal. It should be prompted by the spirit and done with love because it is in fact their first step tio returning to live with our heavenly father and to becoming like him. I am SO grateful for the gospel. This IS the only true and living church on the earth. I feel it every day. I love you all so much and I am so gratefukl for your examples to me. Just a funny experience, we were eating last night at a members house and i saw something fall from the cieling but didnt pay attention to it. Then i looked down and there was a nasty bug crawling in my salad! HAHA i was like OH! Ha and i tried to work around it and the sister was like is there something in your food? And i was like no its great. I didnt want to make her embarrassed. So i just ate around this big bug ha. It was funny. Elder Ray was trying way hard not to laugh ha! I love you all sooo muh thanks for everythiong! My time is up but i love you all so much. Love Elder Craig T. Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment