Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010 - Craig

Hey family! This past week was great! We had 3 investigators to sacrement we taught 23 lessons and we went to the temple. The temple was amazing! We took pacific coast highway to L.A! It was beautiful. The temple was incredible and i loved every minute. I though about you guys the whole time. The spirit is unrestrained there!! I was so happy and everything was so clear. I feel like i truly was strenghtened by going. We have a baptism on saturday and i am so excited. THis guy is so prepared and i have honestly seen changes in him because of the gospel. When we first started teaching him he was confused and kind of lost. Now he is confident and knows the direction he needs to take him and his family.He told us after his interview that his purpose is to bring his family to this happiness! So awesome! I loved all your letters today. they were alkl great! And KEvan being an assistant! Awesome!! I would love to have him as one ofmy leaders! Lately i have really honestly realized the truth of the Plan of salvation. Things are like lining up in my head ha. And it has come through study and prayer. I have really been understanding that the choices we make in this life honestly affect us after this life as well. OUr thoughts feelings wont change when we die. We will still be unbelievers if we are unbeleivers here and like it says in Alma we will be happy if we are happy. How sad will it be to stand before god with a perfect body but have a perfect concious of your guilt. But on the other hand how happy to stand before him and to know you did all you could to serve him! It is so important to serve and gaing knowledge and a stroong testimony in thislife so we can take it with us after this life and continue to serve and oreach. I love the restored gospel. I love yoiu all so much. I have to go i my time is up ha! I love you all soisososo much! Love Edler Bills. P.S SO sad about BYU but its Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment