Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 27, 2010 - Craig

Buenas Dias mi bendito Familia!! ha. Well wasco is a great place. I love it. It is a small towna and we also cover another little town called shafter. It is great and i iknow we will have success here. My new companion is named Elder ray. He is from Highlands Ranch Colorado. Pretty cool guy ha. The ward i am in is great a bunch of farmers but such great people. We have to translate for sacrement because it is combined with spanish and english. Pretty cool. The 2nd counceler conducted and it was all in spanish to a majority whitw ward ha. However a lot of the men know spanish from work and missions which is cool. Well wierd story. When i left santa paula there was this 25 year old girl from the branch who said she was going to come to transfer meeting because she had something for me. So i was like ok cool. So she gave me a bag and i was like thanks a lot. Said bye and i was off. Well i opened the bag and there was like a way long letter and i was like hmm interesting ha. So i read it and it was just confessing her love for me. It was sososo wierd!!!!!!!!! She told me she would be waiting for me and that she would love to show me the possibiltites of the future hahaha. So weird. haha bUt she gave me chocalets from Switzerland so its all good. This past week in my personal study of the book of mormon my testiomny has really been growing. I love it. It is so true and it is truly the word of god. I am grateful for the blessing it is to my life and to missionary work. I was reading in 1 nefi 3 15 and it really jumped out how faithful and obedient and diligent he was. He understood the will of the lord and what he wanted for him and his family. He knew that the lord commanded them to get the plates for the benefit of the people. He was diligent and had trust inn the lord. It taught me the important principle of diligence. We must always finish what we start. No matter how hard it gets. Wee need to understand that when the lord commands we must do. We need to pay strict attention to the commandments and look at the big picture. We need to always be diligent and finish! I love the book of mormon. It will draw us closer to jesus christ and we will always learn something new from it. I love you all soooo much! Love Elder Bills!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment