Friday, July 15, 2011

April 11, 2011

Hey Family! I hope all is well and everyone is happy! Happy birthday Jake and Luke! 1 year old! No way! Time flies. We have been so blessed the past few weeks as a family. It is hard to say goodbye to someone we love and care for so much, however I know that it was Grandmas time and that Father in Heaven was so pleased with her life and the many people sh blessed with her spirit. I have felt an immense amount of love from the atonement this past week. I havent felt alone at all. The blessings of the atonement reach far beyond than recieving a remmision of sins but we can recieve a physical strength from it. I know the Atonement is real. I know that Jesus Christ our Savior loves us and is so eager to heal us. I have recieved strength from the Atonement and I know ALL that will come unto Him with faith that he can heal, can and will be healed, physically, spiritually, and mentally. I love Him so much. I feel comfort to know how Happy G MA is!
This past week we truly saw miracles. Our district is great and working hard! I am so happy for them and what they are doing and I am learning SO muchj from these Elders. This past week E;der Manning and I saw miracles. We have an investigator named Adilene Rojas who is so humble and receptive. She cant read so we use a lot of pictures and examples with her. We taught her the Book of Mormon the past week fromt the pictures in the front and we talked about how it will bring her closer to Christ. The spirit was strong! During the middle I felt to have her pray with us right then and there to know if the BOM istrue. So we knelt down and she offered a sdimple heart felt prayer. After we let the spirit testify to her and didnt say anything. We then asked how she felt and she explaind a calm peaceful feeling and we asked her if she felt the love of god. She said of course! We explained that was the spirit testifying of tyruth and she almost started crying. Elder Soza was with us and he gave a powerful testimony. It was so awesome! We sether with a baptismal date and she excepted. The spirit was so strionmg. The lord blessed us so much. Simplicity helps the spirit testify when truth is taught. We also have an investigator named Yessie. She has talked to missionaries her whole life bcuz she grew up in Idaho. We taught her 2 weeks ago abhout the BOM and invited her to pray abou it. We went by last week and got to know them more and we then I felt like we should read the testimony of the witnesses. So we did and she said. I just received my answer. I kbnow this is true.! We were kind of caught off guard ha but we put her with a date too. The spirit was strong and now we are working with her to get married to gher boyfriend! The spirit testifies of truth and just like Elder Bednar said sometimes it comes so fast!
I love my mission and I am so grateful for the gospel. It is true. I know it. I am so happy! I love the Lord JEsus CHrist, I know he lives and loves us so much! The Book of Mormon is the tool to bring us unto him! I love you all so much. thanks for all you do for me! With all my love
Love, Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment