Friday, July 15, 2011

March 28, 2011

Hey Family. Thank you so much for all of the support. I am so grateful for you all! This past week was great! The district had a great week and they are working hard and having fun! I am happy for them! We had a great week last week. We taught 24 lessons and are really searching for the elect! We set 2 with a date last week and Satan is already working so hard on these people. One of them, the day after we set him with a date, got a job with crazy hours working everyday like 12 hours a day! Its crazy! We will see what will happen but please pray for our success! Obviously the will of the Lord will be done but it still is hard to see stuff like that ha. This week I was really trying to keep in mind my favorite Psalm, and probably my favorite scriptures from the Bible. Psalms 23. It is incredible and it brings comfort and strength to me as I remember it,. I would invite you to read it and apply it into your lives. I know it will bless you.
I dont have much time left to email but I just wanted to tell you a little bit about some of the things I studied this morniong. My study was centered on the Plan of Salvation mainly the three kingdoms of glory. It was a very spiritual uplifting study! There was so many things that stuck out to me. The Lord in his great love has seriously prepared the way for us to make it back to him IF we abide by his commandments. With obeduience to every law there is a blessing attached to it. We have been blessed with so much in our lives and we need to do all we can to be obedient to His commandments. I was studing aboiut the celestial kingdom and how Heavenly Father will only permit those who deserve it to dwell in the Celestial Kingdom. But something that was really interesting that I learned ios that we need to be living by the Celestial law here in mortality in order to be prepared to dwell in His precense. We need to understand that every day is a judgment. Our thoughts actions and words. We have the choice to live the Cestial law or the terrestial or telestial law here. We must always choose the Celestial. I loved in D&C 132 19 20 it states how we can become gods. I was thionking about thta. Do we really understand all God has prepared for us? I think if we truly did we would live a lot different! Thats just some food for thought. We should always have an eternal prospective! I love you all so much! The Lord loves us so much! Thanks for all you do! Love Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment