Friday, July 15, 2011

April 25, 2011

HEy family! Well this past week was very awesome! I am so grateful to be here in Bakersfield> Our area is really cool. It is probably the most ghetto place in the mission but I love it. I am in a spanish ward and we are working hard! Elder Skovran is really a great missionary and he is working really hard and still trying to improve, He goes home in 5 weeks but he is still going strong. I have learned a lot from hima and his spanish is way good. We saw a lot of miracles last week. A lot of really incredible things happened. We have an investigator who is was golden! She has been so prepared! I Love the gospel so much. We have something that EVERYBODy needs to have. The hope and assurance of Christ and His atonement. The Gospel is the way to live! As we talk to peopleit is apparent the difference of those who have a strong faith in Christ and who live the true teachings of the Gospel and those who dont. I have realized this past week that those who are truly living the gospel are accountable for their actions. They dont make excuses for mistakes they make but are always willing and ready to progress and become more like Christ.
The zone is really cool! We have 16 people with a date right now as a zone and thats more than we have had for the past 4 tranbsfers! We have a lot of cool Elders and we have some Hermanas as well. This Saturday there will be 2 baptisms. Elder Ray is in the zone and he has a baptism this saturday! I love you all sooo much. I love the gospel. I love JEsus Christ. Keep me informed on KC Kelly and Kevan and wehat they are doing!! Love Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment