Friday, July 15, 2011

March 14, 2011

Hey Family, I hope all is going well back in Provo! Today has been a good day. I cant beleive that I am 20. Time flies. This past week was pretty slow but we found an awesome Investigator named Daniel. We had an appointment with this one lady but it fell through. So we were walking trying to find someone to talk to and we walked past this door that was open and we went and talked to this guy who let us right in. We talked to him about hope and how Christ truly brings us hope. We shared with him ether 12:4 and we talked to him about the direction he wants for his family. He said he wants to help them have a good life and not go in and out of prison like he did. It was a great meeting and then we left with a kneeling prayer and he offered it. It was a heartfeklt humble prayer. Then we came back the next day and we taught him the restoration. He had read the pamphlet and and the book of mormon and he was so into it and was asking questions and really involved. So we put him with a date and have been working with him to progress towards this goal. It was a good experience. I learned that we go to places for specific reasons. We didnt plan on visiting his area but the Lord directed us to him. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost. What an amazing gift that we have been blessed with. I was reading the talk by Elder BEdnar about the Holy Ghost yesterday and he said somethuing that really stuck out to me. He said we need to invite him into our lives with the same gentleness that he works with us. I loved this because we need to be reverent and respectful to invite him into our lives. As we remember Jesus Christ in all that we do, and as we invite the Holy Ghost into our lives through our actions, words and thoughts we will recieve the Holy Ghost. The lord has provided us with so much to return with Him and the Holy Ghost is the consant guide that we MUST have to return with Him! I love the gospel so much. We are so blessed to be members of Christs true church. I am so grateful for you guys and all you do for me. I am loving my mission. These times have really blessed me so much. I cant even begin to explain how I feel about the Lord and this time he has given me. I am so grateful for the love and patience he has with me! The Lord truly loves us so much. I hope Kevan has a great week with spring ball. I have been pushing our car in the morning for the past 2 weeks to try and get my legs a little back. My body is so sad. Its alright though. I kniow the Lord will bless me with strength when I get back!!!! I love you all so much thanks for everytthing you do for me. Thanks for all the happy birthdays too!!! KC Kelly Dad KEvan Cousins, what were some affective things you did to help your district meetings be spiritually uplifting and a time where you really reciueved revelation? I Love you all siosososo much! Con mucho amor y un abrazo grandisimo! Elder Bills!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment