Friday, July 15, 2011

May 23, 2011

Hey Fam, Hope all is going well. Things are going good here. We had a good week last week and we saw some cool things happen. Elder Skovran and I have done these two things to help us find wherever we go the whole transfer and we have seen some cool things. We call them mini miracles and the open door approach. Whenever we get out of the car or visit someone after we visit the person we walk and look for someone to talk to or we look for an open door to knock. This past week we found 4 new investigators from these two things. It has been really cool! I was on exhcanges a couple weeks ago and we knocked this open door and set up an appointment with this lady and we have taught her twice and she came to church yesterday with her 3 kids! It was so awesome. It has been a stimony builder for me that miracles are all around, we just have to look for them. When we seek blessings from Heavenly Father he will bless us! We have a little boy with a date for June 11th. His family is recent converts and they are so solid. W are really excited and he is so smart! He writes notes on the things he readsfrom the childrens BOM. We have some really good potential we arwe working with. The work here is awesome!
Last night elder skovran and I Spoek at a Bishops youth fireside about Patriarchal blessingsa. Itwent well. I am so grateful for those blessings in our lives. Honestly I have recieved so much strength and direction from mine. It has been cool to see as I have been on my mission I have seen some of the blessings that it talks about in my blessing take place. I am developing habits that will bless me and helpme for the rest of my life. I am truly developing a foundation for my life and the direction I want for my family and for myself. It is such a good time! A sacred time!
2 nephi 26:24-28 The lord wants to bless all of his children with His goodness. It is pour respnsibilty to spread this goodness with those we love!
I just got a call from Juoquin Guytan A man i baptized in Santa Paula, and he told me his wife is being bapotized this saturday and he will be baptizing her! I am so happy. I honestly felt so much Joy! There is nothing better than seeing the fruits of missionary service. I love this work so so much! I love you guys so much thanks for all you do!
Love Elder Craig Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment