Friday, July 15, 2011

June 27, 2011

Hey fam. Hope all is going well. President and Sister Murri leave this wedseday. President Castro and his family will be here on Wed. I am excited to meet President Castro. It was sad saying bye to President Murri but we will see them again. They became like family. It really is cool. I have complete trust in them just like I do my own family. They are special people. There homecoming will be on July 31st in the Foothill 1st ward in the Logan East Stake at 11 am. The chapel is located on 1459 East 1500 North.
This past week was good. We had a baptism on Saturday! It was great. I love baptisms. They are so special. It is cool to see the power of the Priesthood in work. The weather is still really hot here. I had a couple of sweating attacks. . It is getting old haha.. It has been about 100 here. But I love it!! We have some baptisms in July so I am really excited!!!
I have really tried on my mission to read my Patriarchal blessing every week. Sometimes if I can ill read parts of it more. But i realized this morning the importance of doing that. I was studying about the Atonement and its relationship with obedience. We can qualify and recieve the blessings of the Atonement through our obedience to the gospel. That is how we apply the blessings from it and that is how we are able to recieve eternal life. D&C 59:23. My patriarchal blessing talks a lot about obedience and avoiding sin. I was pondering about this during my studfy and I realized it says so much about obedience because it is teaching me how I can apply the atonement in my life so that I can return to Heavenly Father. I am grateful for my Blessing and I invite all of you to read your as much a spossible.
I love you all so much. Thanjks for everything! Love Elder Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment