Friday, July 15, 2011

May 16, 2011

Hey Family Hows it goin? Thanks for all the emails and support. Things here are going great. Last week we had 2 baptisms in the district! We had a baptism on thursday and it was a great experience. I love all baptisms. They are awesome! I feel the spirit so strong every time and I feel a conviction from the spirit of the truthfulness of the Church and the Priesthood authority. We had Zone conference last week and one thing that President Murri invited us to do was to teach the Doctrine of Christ to the members. So Elder Skovran and I have been doing it. I had exchanges right after ZC and I was with an english missionary. We taught this couple the Doctrine of Christ from 2 Nephi 31. It was sweet! They felt the spirit so strong. She honestly just sat and looked at the Book of Mormon and said that thoe scriptures we read helped her a ton with her testimny of the Book of Mormon. She and her husband were so excited to share the gospel and we set up an appointment for the other missionaries to go and teach their friends. It was so cool! Then we went to a less active guy and taught him the doctrine of Christ. He gave us 2 referells. It has been a huge testimony bulder for me of the power of the Doctrine of Christ. I realized this week as I was studying it that the Doctrine of Christ are the principles of the Gospel because they point us directly to the Atonement and how we can apply and use it in our lives. If we will study the Doctrine of Christ and l;earn how to apply it in our lives, we will understand more how to apply the Atonement in our lives. It has been such a blessing to learn more of its importance. So i invite you gys to study the doctrine of Christ. 2 nephi 31, 3 nephi 27, alma 7 11-15. I love you all so much! Thabnks for all you do. Love Elder Bills. I dont need anything mom. I am all god. Thanks for all you do !

No comments:

Post a Comment